Monday, April 18, 2011
“Rather than innovate and develop its own technology and a unique Samsung style for its smart phone products and computer tablets, Samsung chose to copy Apple’s technology, user interface and innovative style in these infringing products."
What do you think? Do Samsung devices simple copy apple?
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Just in time for the games an official Masters app for android has been released. The app features real time scoring updates and video highlights on the go. The app also includes golf related news links as well as free live radio streaming. View course layouts as well as yardage measurements all before the game. Check it out and let me know what you think!
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
New reports are coming out that the new Droid X2 will sport a faster Tegra 2 and an HD display. The body of the phone is rumored to look identical to the last one. It is expected to be released on Verizon Wireless within the next few months. In light of the iphone is a no front-facing camera a deal breaker? Let me know what you think.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
The Android Timeline:
- 12 November, 2007 - "Early Look" SDK released
- January to August, 2008 - Android Developer Challenge I
- 18 August, 2008 - Android 0.9 SDK beta released
- September 2008 - additional Android 1.0 (pre) SDK releases made available, as necessary
- Q3 - Q4 2008 - Android 1.0 SDK release 1 available (first actual 1.0-compatible SDK)
- Q4 2008 - Android 1.0 devices available at retail
- Q4 2008 - Source code released
- Q4 2008 - Key Announcement on Android Developer Challenge II